We've got four chances to enter the NM Advertising Awards this year. If you have less than 20 entries and you'd like to have your entries picked up, schedule a time for December 18th and we'll come get them. email@example.com
Top Mistakes not to make this year for easier intake.
1. Attach only the entry number to the back of the entry. No information identifying the entrant should appear on an entry, or within the title of video slates or online URLs for digital submissions.
2. You must provide a signed manifest with payment at the time of drop off, or pick up.
3. Make sure that all work entered in the ADDY competition must have first appeared in the media between January 1 and December 31, 2015.
4. With the exceptions of Public Service Advertising and Advertising Industry Self Promotion categories, and student entries, work entered must have been the result of paid creative services and media placement in the normal course of business.
5. Make sure your entry is placed inside an appropriately-sized clear bag. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get these.
6. All components of Campaign and Integrated Campaign entries must be entered together in an appropriately sized envelope whenever possible. Firmly affix the entry number to the BACK of every piece in the entry (use removable entry number tabs from the bottom of printable entry form). Indicate on each label “1 of 2” or “2 of 2,” etc. Include an extra copy of the entry form inside the envelope
7. Integrated Campaigns are the only entries that may be accompanied by a written or digital (video) summary.