Measurement Best Practices for Any Online Marketer
Learn how your organization can boost online conversions, streamline decision-making and reduce development effort by applying the best practices and latest approaches Empirical Path uses with clients like Cox, The Motley Fool, McKesson, Business Insider, Assurant and AT&T.
- How to identify your online channels that drive offline conversions by integrating web and mobile analytics data with Salesforce, Marketo and other CRM and marketing automation tools
- How to understand retention and traits of digital customers who juggle desktops, tablets and mobile devices.
- How to encourage insights from across your organization by visualizing and sharing results and findings that combine multiple data sources
- How to maximize online results by data-driven testing and optimization of conversion processes
- How to focus your analysis and advertising on the most valuable segments by tracking more user and content traits and sharing with remarketing campaigns
- How to improve your media mix and reduce cost per lead with attribution models and reports that go beyond “last-touch” attribution
- How to cut costly developer hours spent to track your website by embracing Tag Management Systems like Tealium, Google Tag Manager and Segment.io
About Peter Howley
Founded digital measurement consultancy Empirical Path in 2002. He is a seasoned consultant and manager who has advised diverse organizations -- from household names to startups -- in media, finance, retail, not-for-profit and government. Howley developed Empirical Path’s data-driven approach while at Bain & Company and in the MBA Program at Harvard Business School. He has earned Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics certifications. Howley led market research and web analytics atwashingtonpost.com, then headed the advertising effectiveness product line at the largest online ad network.
Why You Should Attend
For Media types:
With so many types of media to place your client's advertising dollars, ROI is key. A strong digital presence can make a huge difference in an overall marketing campaign.
For Creative types:
How can we communicate brands more effectively in our digital world? Testing and measuring can give your brand the edge it needs.
For AE types:
As the go between for the creatives, the media and the client, measurement is key to a prosperous relationship between clients and agency.